Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Dressy Bessy - "I Saw Cinnamon"

My sister lost all the songs on her iPod. She wants me to send her some songs that she likes that I introduced to her. I told her to just download a bunch of new music that she'll probably like, such as Lily Allen. She never had this song, "I Saw Cinnamon" by Dressy Bessy on her iPod, but she's had it in her head for years. I saw Dressy Bessy play in 2002 at CBGB's and it was great. They are named after an old Playskool doll. This song is a superhit, by all means. So, here it is.

CLICK ON THIS, SISSY!!!

Buy Dressy Bessy's stuff at www.dressybessy.com

2 comments:

Zachary Dietl said...

Dressy Bessy has a song called "California" and people like to surf in california. Do you have any recorded Castawaves songs you could send me? I have only that four song CD that was in the WGSU studio with "Smile come with me and," "To the beach as fast as you can," "The song that wrote itself," and "the day we never went home." All of these songs are great! I wonder if there is more?

Thanks,

Zach!

M. Castawave said...

Yeah Zach I'll post some Castawaves for you. Dan owes me a definitive essay about the Castawaves, but if you care to contribute send it our way.

In any case yes I have a lot of Castawaves stuff. Thanks for still being interested in it!

mike